What are best upper chest exercises?

During my five years of training I have found that my upper chest didn’t fill out as well as my lower chest. Over the course of my training I started to look into ways to target and isolated the upper chest even more so I could cause more growth in that area.

One thing to note is that the entire chest contracts as one muscle so when you do a normal flat bench press you are hitting the upper chest as well.

We can cause more blood flow and contraction in the upper chest with slightly varied angles though which will allow more growth in that area to happen.

The exercises that I came across to be some of the most effective are:

Incline Dumbbell Press


 Incline Dumbbell Flys



 Close Grip Incline Dumbbell Press


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : What are best upper chest exercises?