Pump Up Your Arms!


The routine below is one I would not advise beginners to do. Believe me, once you do this routine, you have to love the pain. Since I'm combining bodybuilding and powerlifting in one I used mass-building movements and the shaping movements. I want to be well rounded. Without further ado, let start!

EXERCISE 1 PREACHER CURLS


The first muscle you are going to work will be the biceps. Exercise - Preacher curls. I warm up for two sets to get the blood going. I do so with a perfect shape, then I go to four heavy sets of three representatives. Do not these too heavy, do enough to make three repetitions.

 EXERCISE 2 MACHINE CURLS


After that, me and my partner to move on the loops of the machine (Universal). It does not take too many warm-up sets, just a game, then we go to a heavy set of 6-8 reps. After that we make a game of gout. We start with the heavyweight and fall every time I stop or go to failure. We drop about five times, but the fifth, we use one arm at a time.

EXERCISE 3 CABLE CURLS



After that, we will double Bicep Curls Cable Curls and squatting cable. I love this part of the routine, we SUPERSET with 25 reps on each exercise performed. We do about three supersets and our arms are completed. Choose a light weight (not too light) when doing these supersets.


 EXERCISE 4 CLOSE-GRIP BENCH PRESS


Next, is the triceps. The first exercise is the Close-Grip Bench Press. Same as Preacher Curls, we do two warm-up sets and four sets of three reps with a heavy weight. Doing these with perfect form and slow. What we are doing everything slow ... !!

 EXERCISE 5 TRICEPS EXTENSIONS


Then we move on cable extensions triceps. A warm-up game, a heavy set, and a set of fall ... the same as the Curls machines. The last set of these, I'm super-slow to feel the burn. I continue to do this until I reach failure.

 EXERCISE 6 TRICEPS PUSHDOWNS


Then its judgment superset triceps. The exercises ... pushdowns and Machine Tricep Press. 25 representatives for the two years and a total of three supersets. No cheating allowed.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Pump Up Your Arms!