4 New Triceps Exercises To Blow Up Your Arms!

program :
Stay focused throughout the session. Forget everything around you and only think of getting in depth the working muscles.


Check out these unique triceps moves, and pick at least one to sample in your own routine! 

4 New Triceps Exercises To Blow Up Your Arms!


1-Side Cable Triceps Extension


 Grasping the cable with an overhand grip, I extend my arm to move my hand straight outward, squeezing my triceps at full extension. The weight then pulls my hand back to the start position in a controlled fashion. I usually do 3-4 sets of 10-15 (even 20!) reps toward the end of my workout.

2-Incline Dumbbell Triceps Extension


 Set up a bench with a moderate incline. The idea here is to fully extend your arms at the top of the movement and exercise through a full range of motion through the elbow joint.


3-Double Cable Kick-back


 Kick-backs with dumbbells are great, but I often see people start to lean with their body or allow movement in their shoulder. Using cables allows you to better focus on just the triceps.



By doing this exercise, you'll notice that you can easily change the resistance by adjusting your feet, making it a great choice for supersets and dropsets. This exercise not only targets the triceps, but is great for core development since it requires your entire trunk to activate to maintain proper form.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 4 New Triceps Exercises To Blow Up Your Arms!